Australian professionals put so much effort into early career planning, but often fail to adequately plan the later career transition into a phased and satisfying retirement.
How you manage your finances in the 10 years leading up to retirement can make a big difference to the lifestyle you can afford and your peace of mind.
WE CAN ANSWER THE RETIREMENT PLANNING QUESTIONS KEEPING YOU AWAKE AT NIGHT.
Then give you advice on the best way to proceed based on your unique circumstances.
- How much do I really need to retire?
- Am I on track?
- Can I afford to retire or scale back work early?
- What are my options by modelling different scenarios?
- How much should I be saving today?
- What can I afford to spend in retirement?
- How can professional financial advice help and what does it cost?
- What to expect from a first meeting with an FMD CFP adviser?