Even though you may be under time pressure, it’s important to seek expert financial advice on funding arrangements before signing an aged care contract.
The decisions you make now can significantly impact family wealth. Clients often tell us it was a relief to have expert advice before making these critical financial decisions
WE CAN ANSWER ALL YOUR AGED CARE FINANCING QUESTIONS.
Then give you advice on the best way to proceed based on your family’s unique circumstances:
- Should we sell the family home to fund a parent’s aged care?
- How much money can you have in the bank when in aged Care?
- How is the aged care means test calculated?
- What assets are taken into account for aged care fees?
- What is the difference between daily care fees and accommodation fees?
- Is it better to pay a lump sum, a daily fee or hybrid option?
- What a the tax and Centrelink impact of different funding options?
- How can we preserve family wealth for future generations?